Aug 11, 2009

Found This In My Docs.

So I was just going through some of my docs on my wonderful little MacBook when I found this questionnaire thing I filled out not too long ago. We used it for our worship blog at Flamingo. Thought I would share it here:

Hometown: Miami, FL

Hobbies: Writing music, watching movies (the good ones), Doing anything outside, hanging and laughing with friends, meeting new people

Favorite Movie: Forrest Gump, Garden State, Office Space

Favorite Food: Sushi, Chipotle, Thai food, and the free kind

Favorite Book of the Bible: James

What are your strengths: encouragement, creativity, adaptability!!!

What are your weaknesses: I tend to be a bit un-organized and somewhat bad at administrative things (typical musician)

Favorite quote: “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: Love your neighbor as yourself.”

-Jesus

What books have changed your life: The Bible; “Crazy Love” by Francis Chan; “Praise Habit” by David Crowder

What do you like the most about leading worship in your Campus: I love knowing God is using me to point people to Him. I love to watch people worship God with no fear and no inhibitions. TRULY AMAZING

Most shocking experience while leading worship: My first Sunday at the Doral campus I feel and broke my guitar. Thank goodness it was during rehearsal. I will NEVER forget that moment.

Favorite praise/worship song:

How He Loves Us -Jesus Culture

Mighty To Save -Hillsong

What gives you the greatest joy in being a leader: See people get it and begin to take initiative and lead on their own.  SO COOL!

Who made the biggest influence in your life as a worship pastor: Dr. Marvin McKisick (one of my professors from college who helped me fall in love with ALL types of music and using it to worship God) Matt Benson (a worship pastor I worked for who truly lived a life of worship)

Where do you see yourself in 10 years: singing and playing my heart out for Jesus (hopefully way better at guitar and piano… day by day J)

2 comments:

Marc Millan said...

You should have included the HUGE pic you sent with this when I requested it back when. Ha!
Good stuff chica. :-)

Anonymous said...

great post, I feel like I know you more ;)