Aug 3, 2009

Weekend Round-Up

This was a great weekend for me and the Doral campus. I really feel God is teaching me some big lessons. Sometimes these lessons are hard to learn and they will break you down a little. But, they are so needed and helpful in the end. I hope God never stops teaching me and that I will never stop learning. 

The weekend started with an awesome outreach evening at Starbucks we had an awesome band and handed out hundrends of cards and flyers and gave away tons of coffee. Here are a few pics curtesy of Yoel Torres. You can see the rest of these pics and so many awesome shots here.
What a beautiful sky!

The VERY talented MO!




Then on Sunday we had a blast at Doral. TheRUSH (our awesome student ministry) had an amazing event "box ur sox off". Not to mention 7 kids excepted Christ that day. So very cool and exciting! 
David and Ian in the ring!

For Sunday we had a great set. The songs included: 
-En Los Montes, En Los Valles- Marcos Witt
-Majestic- Lincoln Brewster
-Hosanna- Hillsong
-Enough- BarlowGirl Version
-Here I Am To Worship- Tim Hughes 
(not gonna lie this was one of my favorite sets to date with all the diversity) 
The band was sick and nailed each tune! 
Rafael leading 


When all was said and done I went home and took and LONG nap. What a great weekend. I can't wait till the next.
Peace and Love, 
Genie

David and I.

No comments: