Mar 11, 2008

The Cat Chronicles #1

Now before you proceed on and read this. Let me warn you. What you are about to read might alarm you. But I promise you I really love animals, it's just my family has terrible luck with cats.


Cat Story #1
This particular event happened before the birth of yours truly...
This happened when my brother was a lil' guy, he was probably around the age of 6 or 7. Lil' Joseph (my bro) Had just received a new kitten. He loved this kitten very, very much. One day he decided to go for a bike ride and take his little kitten along with him. So he got his backpack and gently placed lil' kitten in it and off he road. He road with joy and excitement. I wonder if lil' kitten was experiencing the same bundle of emotions- probably not. Well since joseph was just a lil' guy himself he wasn't the most skilled of bike riders. He fell. He fell hard. He fell onto the pavement and so did lil' kitten who broke lil' Joseph's fall. But don't worry lil' kitten survived the accident. He might have had a fractured skull but that is beside the point. Lil' Joseph was sad and scared so he took lil' kitten home to mom- who knew just what to do. She put lil' kitten on the back patio so he could "sleep it off". Lil' kitten might have done some sleep walking because lil' kitten wound up in in the pool. I am sad to say it my friends lil' kitten didn't make it. His nine lives ended too shortly.

I know what you are thinking... Genie that is sick. You are a sick person. Maybe, maybe not but it really happened, and these stories are only going to get worse before they get better.

P.S.- I really do love cats. Really I do!

More to come...

2 comments:

Balancing on suspended pianos said...

Yo Genieeeeee
I made a blogspot! You inspired me!

Balancing on suspended pianos said...

Oh, this is Scott, haha